Desperate Housewives of Hotlanta




Real Housewives Of Atlanta Season Finale Record - The “Real Housewives Of Atlanta” season finale that aired on Tuesday night scored the highest rating in the history of the Housewives franchise, according to Nielsen Media Research…

....Of course it would score high ratings … everyone stops to check out a train wreck! Sistas, I am not trying to hate, but are these chicks anything like any elite folks that you have ever met? As a hotlanta transplant, I am ashamed of the representation. If they are so elite … den why do they only attend parties thrown by their click? Where are the visits from Ted Turner? Where are the diction lessons? Where are the mansions with acreage? Where are the horses and the exclusive club memberships? Where are the parties at the Club 191? … Instead, they are held at Verve in Atlanta ... ugh … Need I say more? Ghetto. Give me a break! But, I ain’t gonna lie … the train wreck has caught my eye a time or two :)…

No comments: