ETTA DISSES BEYONCE AND BARACK



71-year-old Blues legend Etta James dogged both President Barack Obama and singer Beyonce Knowles during a recent concert performance. James, who Knowles played in the film 'Cadillac Records,' apparently felt snubbed by not being invited to sing her own song, 'At Last,' at the Neighborhood Ball during the Presidential Inauguration where the president and his wife Michelle Obama had their first dance.

From the mouth of Etta: "You guys know your president right? You know the one with the big ears. Yeah, wait a minute, he ain't my president, he might be yours. I tell you that woman he had singing for him, singing my song, she gonna get her ass whipped. The great Beyonce! Now, like I said, she ain't me. I can't stand Beyonce! She had no business up there singing. Singing on a big ole, big ole president day and singing my song that I've been singing forever."

No comments: